[†]Present address: The Dow Chemical Company, Midland, Michigan 48674.
25th Anniversary Article: Design of Polymethine Dyes for All-Optical Switching Applications: Guidance from Theoretical and Computational Studies
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 68–84, January 8, 2014
How to Cite
Gieseking, R. L., Mukhopadhyay, S., Risko, C., Marder, S. R. and Brédas, J.-L. (2014), 25th Anniversary Article: Design of Polymethine Dyes for All-Optical Switching Applications: Guidance from Theoretical and Computational Studies. Adv. Mater., 26: 68–84. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302676
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!