Solvent-Free Directed Patterning of a Highly Ordered Liquid Crystalline Organic Semiconductor via Template-Assisted Self-Assembly for Organic Transistors
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 43, pages 6219–6225, November 20, 2013
How to Cite
Kim, A., Jang, K.-S., Kim, J., Won, J. C., Yi, M. H., Kim, H., Yoon, D. K., Shin, T. J., Lee, M.-H., Ka, J.-W. and Kim, Y. H. (2013), Solvent-Free Directed Patterning of a Highly Ordered Liquid Crystalline Organic Semiconductor via Template-Assisted Self-Assembly for Organic Transistors. Adv. Mater., 25: 6219–6225. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302719
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- Korean Government (MSIP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!