[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
High-Performance Oxygen Reduction Electrocatalysts based on Cheap Carbon Black, Nitrogen, and Trace Iron
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 47, pages 6879–6883, December 17, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Sun, X., Song, P., Zhang, Y., Xing, W. and Xu, W. (2013), High-Performance Oxygen Reduction Electrocatalysts based on Cheap Carbon Black, Nitrogen, and Trace Iron. Adv. Mater., 25: 6879–6883. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302786
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB932800, 2012CB215500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21273220, 21073180, 20933004
- “Hundred Talents Project” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 110000PP65
- “the Recruitment Program of Global youth Experts” of China
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.