Dedicated to the 20th Anniversary of the Department of Macromolecular Science of Fudan University
Superhydrophobic Graphene-Based Materials: Surface Construction and Functional Applications†
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Materials Research at Fudan University
Volume 25, Issue 37, pages 5352–5359, October 4, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Dong, L., Yang, D. and Lu, H. (2013), Superhydrophobic Graphene-Based Materials: Surface Construction and Functional Applications. Adv. Mater., 25: 5352–5359. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302804
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!