3D Graphene Oxide–Polymer Hydrogel: Near-Infrared Light-Triggered Active Scaffold for Reversible Cell Capture and On-Demand Release
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 46, pages 6737–6743, December 10, 2013
How to Cite
Li, W., Wang, J., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2013), 3D Graphene Oxide–Polymer Hydrogel: Near-Infrared Light-Triggered Active Scaffold for Reversible Cell Capture and On-Demand Release. Adv. Mater., 25: 6737–6743. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302810
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- 973 Project. Grant Numbers: 2011CB936004, 2012CB720602
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21210002, 91213302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!