[+]These authors contributed equally to the present work
Polyphosphoester-Based Cationic Nanoparticles Serendipitously Release Integral Biologically-Active Components to Serve as Novel Degradable Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitors
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 39, pages 5609–5614, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Shen, Y., Zhang, S., Zhang, F., Loftis, A., Pavía-Sanders, A., Zou, J., Fan, J., Taylor, J.-S. A. and Wooley, K. L. (2013), Polyphosphoester-Based Cationic Nanoparticles Serendipitously Release Integral Biologically-Active Components to Serve as Novel Degradable Inducible Nitric Oxide Synthase Inhibitors. Adv. Mater., 25: 5609–5614. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302842
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health as a Program of Excellence in Nanotechnology. Grant Number: HHSN268201000046C
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1105304
- W. T. Doherty-Welch Chair in Chemistry. Grant Number: A-0001
- Department of Otolaryngology, Research Center for Auditory and Visual Studies. Grant Number: P30 DC004665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!