[+]Dr. H. Zhou, Dr. Y. Zhang, and Dr. C-K M contributed equally to this work.
Conductive Conjugated Polyelectrolyte as Hole-Transporting Layer for Organic Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 780–785, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Zhang, Y., Mai, C.-K., Collins, S. D., Nguyen, T.-Q., Bazan, G. C. and Heeger, A. J. (2014), Conductive Conjugated Polyelectrolyte as Hole-Transporting Layer for Organic Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 26: 780–785. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302845
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1121053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!