Fabrication of Red-Blood-Cell-Like Polyelectrolyte Microcapsules and Their Deformation and Recovery Behavior Through a Microcapillary
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5814–5818, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
She, S., Li, Q., Shan, B., Tong, W. and Gao, C. (2013), Fabrication of Red-Blood-Cell-Like Polyelectrolyte Microcapsules and Their Deformation and Recovery Behavior Through a Microcapillary. Adv. Mater., 25: 5814–5818. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302875
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21174130, 51120135001, 20804036
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China for the Indo-China Cooperation. Grant Number: 2010DFA51510
- Open Project of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials. Grant Number: sklssm201303
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.