Direct Observation of Quantum-Confined Graphene-Like States and Novel Hybrid States in Graphene Oxide by Transient Spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 45, pages 6539–6545, December 3, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L., Wang, H.-Y., Wang, Y., Zhu, S.-J., Zhang, Y.-L., Zhang, J.-H., Chen, Q.-D., Han, W., Xu, H.-L., Yang, B. and Sun, H.-B. (2013), Direct Observation of Quantum-Confined Graphene-Like States and Novel Hybrid States in Graphene Oxide by Transient Spectroscopy. Adv. Mater., 25: 6539–6545. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302927
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB013005
- Natural Science Foundation, China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 21273096, 60525412, 60677016, 21221063, 10904049
- 863 project of China. Grant Number: 2013AA030902
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.