Simultaneous Study of Exciton Diffusion/Dissociation and Charge Transport in a Donor-Acceptor Bilayer: Pentacene on a C60-terminated Self-Assembled Monolayer
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 44, pages 6453–6458, November 26, 2013
How to Cite
Park, B., Cho, S. E., Kim, Y., Lee, W. J., You, N.-H., In, I. and Reichmanis, E. (2013), Simultaneous Study of Exciton Diffusion/Dissociation and Charge Transport in a Donor-Acceptor Bilayer: Pentacene on a C60-terminated Self-Assembled Monolayer. Adv. Mater., 25: 6453–6458. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302934
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics (COPE)
- STC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0120967
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!