Simultaneous Study of Exciton Diffusion/Dissociation and Charge Transport in a Donor-Acceptor Bilayer: Pentacene on a C60-terminated Self-Assembled Monolayer
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 44, pages 6453–6458, November 26, 2013
How to Cite
Park, B., Cho, S. E., Kim, Y., Lee, W. J., You, N.-H., In, I. and Reichmanis, E. (2013), Simultaneous Study of Exciton Diffusion/Dissociation and Charge Transport in a Donor-Acceptor Bilayer: Pentacene on a C60-terminated Self-Assembled Monolayer. Adv. Mater., 25: 6453–6458. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302934
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2013
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Center for Organic Photonics and Electronics (COPE)
- STC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0120967
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.