[+]These authors contributed equally to this work.
A General Approach for Fast Detection of Charge Carrier Type and Conductivity Difference in Nanoscale Materials
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 48, pages 7015–7019, December 23, 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, L., Wu, B., Liu, H., Huang, Y., Chen, J., Geng, D., Gao, H. and Liu, Y. (2013), A General Approach for Fast Detection of Charge Carrier Type and Conductivity Difference in Nanoscale Materials. Adv. Mater., 25: 7015–7019. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302941
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932700, 2011CB808403, 2013CB933500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51233006, 21273243, 60911130231
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.