Carbon Nanotube/Biocompatible Bola-Amphiphile Supramolecular Biohybrid Materials: Preparation and Their Application in Bacterial Cell Agglutination
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 44, pages 6373–6379, November 26, 2013
How to Cite
Yu, G., Li, J., Yu, W., Han, C., Mao, Z., Gao, C. and Huang, F. (2013), Carbon Nanotube/Biocompatible Bola-Amphiphile Supramolecular Biohybrid Materials: Preparation and Their Application in Bacterial Cell Agglutination. Adv. Mater., 25: 6373–6379. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302942
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!