A Rapid and Efficient Self-Healing Thermo-Reversible Elastomer Crosslinked with Graphene Oxide
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 40, pages 5785–5790, October 25, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C., Liu, N., Allen, R., Tok, J. B.-H., Wu, Y., Zhang, F., Chen, Y. and Bao, Z. (2013), A Rapid and Efficient Self-Healing Thermo-Reversible Elastomer Crosslinked with Graphene Oxide. Adv. Mater., 25: 5785–5790. doi: 10.1002/adma.201302962
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-12-1-0190
- Stanford Precourt Institute for Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!