Magnetically Actuated Patterns for Bioinspired Reversible Adhesion (Dry and Wet)
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 775–779, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Drotlef, D.-M., Blümler, P. and del Campo, A. (2014), Magnetically Actuated Patterns for Bioinspired Reversible Adhesion (Dry and Wet). Adv. Mater., 26: 775–779. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303087
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungs Gemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!