+These authors contributed equally to this work.
Carbon Nanodots Featuring Efficient FRET for Real-Time Monitoring of Drug Delivery and Two-Photon Imaging
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 45, pages 6569–6574, December 3, 2013
How to Cite
Tang, J., Kong, B., Wu, H., Xu, M., Wang, Y., Wang, Y., Zhao, D. and Zheng, G. (2013), Carbon Nanodots Featuring Efficient FRET for Real-Time Monitoring of Drug Delivery and Two-Photon Imaging. Adv. Mater., 25: 6569–6574. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303124
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934104
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 21071033
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10–0357
- Shanghai Pujiang Program. Grant Number: 10PJ1401000
- Program for Professor of Special Appointment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!