Encapsulated Monoclinic Sulfur for Stable Cycling of Li–S Rechargeable Batteries
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 45, pages 6547–6553, December 3, 2013
How to Cite
Moon, S., Jung, Y. H., Jung, W. K., Jung, D. S., Choi, J. W. and Kim, D. K. (2013), Encapsulated Monoclinic Sulfur for Stable Cycling of Li–S Rechargeable Batteries. Adv. Mater., 25: 6547–6553. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303166
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Program to Solve Climate Changes. Grant Number: NRF-2010-C1AAA001–0029031
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2009-0094038
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.