Soft Machines That are Resistant to Puncture and That Self Seal
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 46, pages 6709–6713, December 10, 2013
How to Cite
Shepherd, R. F., Stokes, A. A., Nunes, R. M. D. and Whitesides, G. M. (2013), Soft Machines That are Resistant to Puncture and That Self Seal. Adv. Mater., 25: 6709–6713. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303175
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- DARPA. Grant Number: W911NF-11–1–0094
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!