[+]Present address: Materials Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, 1 Cyclotron, Road, Berkeley 94720, California, USA
25th Anniversary Article: Exploring Nanoscaled Matter from Speciation to Phase Diagrams: Metal Phosphide Nanoparticles as a Case of Study
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 371–390, January 22, 2014
How to Cite
Carenco, S., Portehault, D., Boissière, C., Mézailles, N. and Sanchez, C. (2014), 25th Anniversary Article: Exploring Nanoscaled Matter from Speciation to Phase Diagrams: Metal Phosphide Nanoparticles as a Case of Study. Adv. Mater., 26: 371–390. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303198
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Collège de France
- Ecole Polytechnique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!