[+]K. Schmoltner and J. Kofler contributed equally to this work.
Electrolyte-Gated Organic Field-Effect Transistor for Selective Reversible Ion Detection
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 47, pages 6895–6899, December 17, 2013
How to Cite
Schmoltner, K., Kofler, J., Klug, A. and List-Kratochvil, E. J. W. (2013), Electrolyte-Gated Organic Field-Effect Transistor for Selective Reversible Ion Detection. Adv. Mater., 25: 6895–6899. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303281
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2013
- Styrian Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!