[+]Z. M. He and H. Phan contributed equally to this work.
Understanding TiO2 Size-Dependent Electron Transport Properties of a Graphene-TiO2 Photoanode in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Conducting Atomic Force Microscopy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 47, pages 6900–6904, December 17, 2013
How to Cite
He, Z., Phan, H., Liu, J., Nguyen, T.-Q. and Tan, T. T. Y. (2013), Understanding TiO2 Size-Dependent Electron Transport Properties of a Graphene-TiO2 Photoanode in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Conducting Atomic Force Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 25: 6900–6904. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303327
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2013
- NTU INSIST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!