Recent Advances in Polymer Solar Cells: Realization of High Device Performance by Incorporating Water/Alcohol-Soluble Conjugated Polymers as Electrode Buffer Layer
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1006–1024, February 19, 2014
How to Cite
He, Z., Wu, H. and Cao, Y. (2014), Recent Advances in Polymer Solar Cells: Realization of High Device Performance by Incorporating Water/Alcohol-Soluble Conjugated Polymers as Electrode Buffer Layer. Adv. Mater., 26: 1006–1024. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303391
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51225301, 91333206, 51010003, 61177022
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB623602, 2014CB643500
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10–0400
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 2014ZM0001, 2013ZP0012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!