[+]This work is dedicated to the late Professor Kahp-Yang Suh who was a mentor of us.
25th Anniversary Article: Scalable Multiscale Patterned Structures Inspired by Nature: the Role of Hierarchy
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 675–700, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Bae, W.-G., Kim, H. N., Kim, D., Park, S.-H., Jeong, H. E. and Suh, K.-Y. (2014), 25th Anniversary Article: Scalable Multiscale Patterned Structures Inspired by Nature: the Role of Hierarchy. Adv. Mater., 26: 675–700. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303412
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST). Grant Number: UMI 1.130031.01
- MOTIE/KEIT Program. Grant Number: 10045070
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!