[+] These authors contributed equally to this work.
Charge Transport Over Multiple Length Scales in Supramolecular Fiber Transistors: Single Fiber Versus Ensemble Performance
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 430–435, January 22, 2014
How to Cite
Mativetsky, J. M., Orgiu, E., Lieberwirth, I., Pisula, W. and Samorì, P. (2014), Charge Transport Over Multiple Length Scales in Supramolecular Fiber Transistors: Single Fiber Versus Ensemble Performance. Adv. Mater., 26: 430–435. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303419
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- FP6-Research Infrastructures (ARI). Grant Number: 026029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!