Fully Inkjet-Printed Organic Photodetectors with High Quantum Yield
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 47, pages 6829–6833, December 17, 2013
How to Cite
Azzellino, G., Grimoldi, A., Binda, M., Caironi, M., Natali, D. and Sampietro, M. (2013), Fully Inkjet-Printed Organic Photodetectors with High Quantum Yield. Adv. Mater., 25: 6829–6833. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303473
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Fondazione Cariplo
- InDiXi project. Grant Number: 2011–0368
- European Union
- Marie-Curie Career Integration. Grant Number: 2011
- EU Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007–2013, PCIG09-GA-2011–291844
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!