Fully Inkjet-Printed Organic Photodetectors with High Quantum Yield
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 25, Issue 47, pages 6829–6833, December 17, 2013
How to Cite
Azzellino, G., Grimoldi, A., Binda, M., Caironi, M., Natali, D. and Sampietro, M. (2013), Fully Inkjet-Printed Organic Photodetectors with High Quantum Yield. Adv. Mater., 25: 6829–6833. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303473
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2013
- Fondazione Cariplo
- InDiXi project. Grant Number: 2011–0368
- European Union
- Marie-Curie Career Integration. Grant Number: 2011
- EU Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007–2013, PCIG09-GA-2011–291844
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.