Iodine Modified Carbon Nitride Semiconductors as Visible Light Photocatalysts for Hydrogen Evolution
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 805–809, February 5, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, G., Zhang, M., Ye, X., Qiu, X., Lin, S. and Wang, X. (2014), Iodine Modified Carbon Nitride Semiconductors as Visible Light Photocatalysts for Hydrogen Evolution. Adv. Mater., 26: 805–809. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303611
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632405
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21033003, 21173043, 21203026
- Department of Education of Fujian Province in China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!