A Mechanistic Understanding of Processing Additive-Induced Efficiency Enhancement in Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 300–305, January 15, 2014
How to Cite
Schmidt, K., Tassone, C. J., Niskala, J. R., Yiu, A. T., Lee, O. P., Weiss, T. M., Wang, C., Fréchet, J. M. J., Beaujuge, P. M. and Toney, M. F. (2014), A Mechanistic Understanding of Processing Additive-Induced Efficiency Enhancement in Bulk Heterojunction Organic Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 26: 300–305. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303622
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2013
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!