Biophysically Defined and Cytocompatible Covalently Adaptable Networks as Viscoelastic 3D Cell Culture Systems
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 865–872, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
McKinnon, D. D., Domaille, D. W., Cha, J. N. and Anseth, K. S. (2014), Biophysically Defined and Cytocompatible Covalently Adaptable Networks as Viscoelastic 3D Cell Culture Systems. Adv. Mater., 26: 865–872. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303680
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR 1006711
- NIH Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Training Program. Grant Number: 5 T32 GM 8732
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014–13–1–0283
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.