Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles Inside Living Human Cells Based on the Intracellular Formation Process
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 910–918, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
El-Said, W. A., Cho, H.-Y., Yea, C.-H. and Choi, J.-W. (2014), Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles Inside Living Human Cells Based on the Intracellular Formation Process. Adv. Mater., 26: 910–918. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303699
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2009–0080860
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning. Grant Number: 2005–2001333
- Leading Foreign Research Institute Recruitment Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!