Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles Inside Living Human Cells Based on the Intracellular Formation Process
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 910–918, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
El-Said, W. A., Cho, H.-Y., Yea, C.-H. and Choi, J.-W. (2014), Synthesis of Metal Nanoparticles Inside Living Human Cells Based on the Intracellular Formation Process. Adv. Mater., 26: 910–918. doi: 10.1002/adma.201303699
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2013
- Korea government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2009–0080860
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning. Grant Number: 2005–2001333
- Leading Foreign Research Institute Recruitment Program
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.