Direct Probing of Charge Injection and Polarization-Controlled Ionic Mobility on Ferroelectric LiNbO3 Surfaces
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 958–963, February 12, 2014
How to Cite
Strelcov, E., Ievlev, A. V., Jesse, S., Kravchenko, I. I., Shur, V. Y. and Kalinin, S. V. (2014), Direct Probing of Charge Injection and Polarization-Controlled Ionic Mobility on Ferroelectric LiNbO3 Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 26: 958–963. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304002
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy
- Government of Sverdlovsk region. Grant Number: 13–02–96041-r-Ural-a
- RFBR. Grant Numbers: 11–02–91066-CNRS-a, 13–02–01391-a
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.