A.H. and C.L. contributed equally to this work.
Spectroscopic Proof of the Correlation between Redox-State and Charge-Carrier Transport at the Interface of Resistively Switching Ti/PCMO Devices
Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2730–2735, May 7, 2014
How to Cite
Herpers, A., Lenser, C., Park, C., Offi, F., Borgatti, F., Panaccione, G., Menzel, S., Waser, R. and Dittmann, R. (2014), Spectroscopic Proof of the Correlation between Redox-State and Charge-Carrier Transport at the Interface of Resistively Switching Ti/PCMO Devices. Adv. Mater., 26: 2730–2735. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304054
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- European Union Council. Grant Number: 246102
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Numbers: 05KS7UM1, 05K10UMA, 05KS7WW3, 05K10WW1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!