Physically Flexible, Rapid-Response Gas Sensor Based on Colloidal Quantum Dot Solids
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2718–2724, May 7, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, H., Li, M., Voznyy, O., Hu, L., Fu, Q., Zhou, D., Xia, Z., Sargent, E. H. and Tang, J. (2014), Physically Flexible, Rapid-Response Gas Sensor Based on Colloidal Quantum Dot Solids. Adv. Mater., 26: 2718–2724. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304366
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61006012, 61274055
- Self-determined and Innovative Research Funds of HUST
- National 1000 Young Talents
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-12–0216
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.