A High-Performance Recycling Solution for Polystyrene Achieved by the Synthesis of Renewable Poly(thioether) Networks Derived from d-Limonene
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1552–1558, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Hearon, K., Nash, L. D., Rodriguez, J. N., Lonnecker, A. T., Raymond, J. E., Wilson, T. S., Wooley, K. L. and Maitland, D. J. (2014), A High-Performance Recycling Solution for Polystyrene Achieved by the Synthesis of Renewable Poly(thioether) Networks Derived from d-Limonene. Adv. Mater., 26: 1552–1558. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304370
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Grant Number: DE-AC52–07NA27344
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering. Grant Number: R01EB000462
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1057441
- Welch Foundation W. T. Doherty-Welch Chair in Chemistry. Grant Number: A-0001
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.