Integrated Micro/Nanoengineered Functional Biomaterials for Cell Mechanics and Mechanobiology: A Materials Perspective
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1494–1533, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Shao, Y. and Fu, J. (2014), Integrated Micro/Nanoengineered Functional Biomaterials for Cell Mechanics and Mechanobiology: A Materials Perspective. Adv. Mater., 26: 1494–1533. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304431
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 1129611, 1149401, 1231826, 1263889
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: 1R21HL114011
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 12SDG12180025
- Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!