Dual-Scaled Porous Nitrocellulose Membranes with Underwater Superoleophobicity for Highly Efficient Oil/Water Separation
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1771–1775, March 19, 2014
How to Cite
Gao, X., Xu, L.-P., Xue, Z., Feng, L., Peng, J., Wen, Y., Wang, S. and Zhang, X. (2014), Dual-Scaled Porous Nitrocellulose Membranes with Underwater Superoleophobicity for Highly Efficient Oil/Water Separation. Adv. Mater., 26: 1771–1775. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304487
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects. Grant Number: 2012CB933800
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21175140, 21103009
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA030306
- Key Research Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJZD-EW-M01
- Beijing Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2122038
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities and the Chinese 1000 Elites program and USTB start-up fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!