Viral Mimicking Ternary Polyplexes: A Reduction-Controlled Hierarchical Unpacking Vector for Gene Delivery
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1534–1540, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
He, Y., Nie, Y., Cheng, G., Xie, L., Shen, Y. and Gu, Z. (2014), Viral Mimicking Ternary Polyplexes: A Reduction-Controlled Hierarchical Unpacking Vector for Gene Delivery. Adv. Mater., 26: 1534–1540. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304592
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51133004, 81000657, 31271020
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB606206
- Fund from Sino-German Center for Research Promotion. Grant Number: GZ 756
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100181120075
- Excellent Young Scholar Program of Sichuan University. Grant Number: 2012SCU04A06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!