These authors contributed equally to this work.
An Easy and Effective Method to Modulate Molecular Energy Level of the Polymer Based on Benzodithiophene for the Application in Polymer Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2089–2095, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, M., Guo, X., Ma, W., Zhang, S., Huo, L., Ade, H. and Hou, J. (2014), An Easy and Effective Method to Modulate Molecular Energy Level of the Polymer Based on Benzodithiophene for the Application in Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 26: 2089–2095. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304631
- Issue online: 1 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2013
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFG63460
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ministry of Science and Technology of China
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 51173189, 51203168
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Basic Energy Science, Division of Materials Science and Engineering. Grant Number: DE-FG02–98ER45737
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!