[+]Professor Yang passed away unexpectedly on September 26th 2013. We dedicate this work as a memorial to him.
Controlled Pixelation of Inverse Opaline Structures Towards Reflection-Mode Displays
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2391–2397, April 16, 2014
How to Cite
Lee, S. Y., Kim, S.-H., Hwang, H., Sim, J. Y. and Yang, S.-M. (2014), Controlled Pixelation of Inverse Opaline Structures Towards Reflection-Mode Displays. Adv. Mater., 26: 2391–2397. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304654
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Korean Government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2006-0050630
- KAIST VRPGP. Grant Number: N01130054
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!