[+]Professor Yang passed away unexpectedly on September 26th 2013. We dedicate this work as a memorial to him.
Controlled Pixelation of Inverse Opaline Structures Towards Reflection-Mode Displays
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2391–2397, April 16, 2014
How to Cite
Lee, S. Y., Kim, S.-H., Hwang, H., Sim, J. Y. and Yang, S.-M. (2014), Controlled Pixelation of Inverse Opaline Structures Towards Reflection-Mode Displays. Adv. Mater., 26: 2391–2397. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304654
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Creative Research Initiative Program of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- Korean Government (MSIP). Grant Number: 2006-0050630
- KAIST VRPGP. Grant Number: N01130054
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.