Recent Progress on Synchrotron-Based In-Situ Soft X-ray Spectroscopy for Energy Materials
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Synchrotron Light for Materials Science
Volume 26, Issue 46, pages 7710–7729, December 10, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X., Yang, W. and Liu, Z. (2014), Recent Progress on Synchrotron-Based In-Situ Soft X-ray Spectroscopy for Energy Materials. Adv. Mater., 26: 7710–7729. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304676
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11227902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!