Strongly Coupled NiCo2O4-rGO Hybrid Nanosheets as a Methanol-Tolerant Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2408–2412, April 16, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, G., Xia, B. Y., Wang, X. and (David) Lou, X. W. (2014), Strongly Coupled NiCo2O4-rGO Hybrid Nanosheets as a Methanol-Tolerant Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Adv. Mater., 26: 2408–2412. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304683
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- Singapore National Research Foundation under its Campus for Research Excellence and Technological Enterprise (CREATE) programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!