Flexible Supercapacitor Made of Carbon Nanotube Yarn with Internal Pores
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2059–2065, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Choi, C., Lee, J. A., Choi, A. Y., Kim, Y. T., Lepró, X., Lima, M. D., Baughman, R. H. and Kim, S. J. (2014), Flexible Supercapacitor Made of Carbon Nanotube Yarn with Internal Pores. Adv. Mater., 26: 2059–2065. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304736
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Air Force. Grant Number: AOARD-10-4067
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-09-1-0537
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AT-0029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!