Flexible Supercapacitor Made of Carbon Nanotube Yarn with Internal Pores
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2059–2065, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Choi, C., Lee, J. A., Choi, A. Y., Kim, Y. T., Lepró, X., Lima, M. D., Baughman, R. H. and Kim, S. J. (2014), Flexible Supercapacitor Made of Carbon Nanotube Yarn with Internal Pores. Adv. Mater., 26: 2059–2065. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304736
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- Air Force. Grant Number: AOARD-10-4067
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: FA9550-09-1-0537
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AT-0029
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.