Solid-State Supercapacitor Based on Activated Carbon Cloths Exhibits Excellent Rate Capability
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 17, pages 2676–2682, May 7, 2014
How to Cite
Wang, G., Wang, H., Lu, X., Ling, Y., Yu, M., Zhai, T., Tong, Y. and Li, Y. (2014), Solid-State Supercapacitor Based on Activated Carbon Cloths Exhibits Excellent Rate Capability. Adv. Mater., 26: 2676–2682. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304756
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2013
- UC Chancellor's Dissertation-Year Fellowship
- Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Numbers: 90923008, J1103305
- Natural Science Foundations of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 9251027501000002
- Academic New Artist Ministry of Education Doctoral Post Graduate (China)
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!