High-Performance Hybrid White Organic Light-Emitting Devices without Interlayer between Fluorescent and Phosphorescent Emissive Regions
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1617–1621, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Sun, N., Wang, Q., Zhao, Y., Chen, Y., Yang, D., Zhao, F., Chen, J. and Ma, D. (2014), High-Performance Hybrid White Organic Light-Emitting Devices without Interlayer between Fluorescent and Phosphorescent Emissive Regions. Adv. Mater., 26: 1617–1621. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304779
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51333007, 50973104
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2013CB834805
- Foundation of Jilin Research Council. Grant Numbers: 2012ZDGG001, 20130206003GX, 201105028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!