Role of Localized States on Carrier Transport in Bulk Heterojunction Materials Comprised of Organic Small Molecule Donors
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 15, pages 2341–2345, April 16, 2014
How to Cite
Zhong, C., Huang, F., Cao, Y., Moses, D. and Heeger, A. J. (2014), Role of Localized States on Carrier Transport in Bulk Heterojunction Materials Comprised of Organic Small Molecule Donors. Adv. Mater., 26: 2341–2345. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304791
- Issue online: 11 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02–08ER46535
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: NSFC51010003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!