Perovskite-Based Hybrid Solar Cells Exceeding 10% Efficiency with High Reproducibility Using a Thin Film Sandwich Approach
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 13, pages 2041–2046, April 2, 2014
How to Cite
Conings, B., Baeten, L., De Dobbelaere, C., D'Haen, J., Manca, J. and Boyen, H.-G. (2014), Perovskite-Based Hybrid Solar Cells Exceeding 10% Efficiency with High Reproducibility Using a Thin Film Sandwich Approach. Adv. Mater., 26: 2041–2046. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304803
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Research Foundation Flanders
- Odysseus program, and the Interreg project Organext
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!