Large Arrays and Properties of 3-Terminal Graphene Nanoelectromechanical Switches
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1571–1576, March 12, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, X., Suk, J. W., Boddeti, N. G., Cantley, L., Wang, L., Gray, J. M., Hall, H. J., Bright, V. M., Rogers, C. T., Dunn, M. L., Ruoff, R. S. and Bunch, J. S. (2014), Large Arrays and Properties of 3-Terminal Graphene Nanoelectromechanical Switches. Adv. Mater., 26: 1571–1576. doi: 10.1002/adma.201304949
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: #0900832, #1054406
- DARPA Center on Nanoscale Science and Technology for Integrated Micro/Nano-Electromechanical Transducers (iMINT)
- National Science Foundation (NSF) Industry/University Cooperative Research Center for Membrane Science, Engineering and Technology (MAST)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ECS-0335765
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.